Does my child need a separate Visa to travel with me?

A – Yes. Each child must have a visa in their own name. This applies even if the child is included on your passport. A separate Online Visa Application must be completed (where facility is available) for each child and the relevant fee paid. The fee for a visa is the same for adults and children.


July 2011