Re-entry visas

Notice | Re-entry visa applications for Christmas and New Year periods

If you are travelling over the Christmas and New Year period, submit your re-entry visa postal application by Friday 9th November to ensure you receive a visa in good time.

See our detailed advice here.

Apply for a Re-entry visa

Apply for a re-entry visa if you plan to leave Ireland for a short period, eg for a holiday.

Re-entry visa processing times

Check the re-entry visa applications now being processed. This is updated every weekday.

Re-entry visa fees

You must pay by bank draft or postal order only. Some applicants are exempt from fees.




If you have questions, contact us.

Updated: 26 September 2018

Tell us about any issues on this page