2. What type of work will you do in Ireland?
- Work for 14 days or less in any job or internship
- Working holiday
- Doctor including locum
- Accountant (trainee)
- Nurse or midwife (adaptation process)
- Fishing fleet crew member
- Work transfer or contractor
- Visiting academic at a university
- Any other work eg general work permits, critical skills
Note: If your permission to work expired through no fault of your own (eg exploitation), apply for the Reactivation Employment Permit Scheme (REPS).
1. Find the permission scheme you need to: