Immigration permission

You must have immigration permission to stay in Ireland if you are a non-EU/EEA and non-Swiss citizen. You must also register with immigration if you wish to stay here for longer than 3 months.


3. Is your employer based...

2. What type of work will you do?

  • Transferred by my employer to work in Ireland

1. What do you want to do in Ireland?

  • Work or be an intern



If you have questions, contact us.

Updated: 9 December 2016

Tell us about any issues on this page