Renew registration based on Stamp 4
Stamp 4 indicates you have permission to stay in Ireland for a specified period of time. Learn more about Stamp 4 permission and conditions.
3. 'My Irish family member in Ireland is my...
- Child, who is an Irish citizen born in Ireland'
- Spouse or civil partner'
- Long term, de facto partner, ie we are not married'
- Some other family relationship
2. What do you do in Ireland or why are you here?
- Live with my spouse, partner, family member or child who is an Irish citizen
1. What is your stamp number?