Renew registration based on Stamp 4
Stamp 4 indicates you have permission to stay in Ireland for a specified period of time. Learn more about Stamp 4 permission and conditions.
2. What do you do in Ireland or why are you here?
- I live with my spouse, partner, family member or child who is an Irish citizen
- I live with my family member, who is a recognised refugee
- I am an entrepreneur or I am an investor in a business
- I am a recognised refugee or I have subsidiary protection status or Leave to Remain status
- Some other reason
1. What is your stamp number?
If you have questions, contact us.
Updated: 24 November 2016
Tell us about any issues on this page
If you find a problem with this page, email firstname.lastname@example.org
24 November 2016
New option added: "Some other reason"
5 September 2016